The Instant Pot Duo Plus is the newer version of the Duo Series with an LCD screen and new cooking options. The basic specs are the same as the DUO series. However, they have two significant differences. These are the updated control panel as it already comes with LCD screen and the extra programs, making it a 9-in-1 kitchen gadget.
• Replaces not just seven but nine common kitchen devices, such as rice cooker, pressure cooker, slow cooker, egg cooker, saute, yogurt maker, warmer, steamer, sterilizer.
• With 15 controlled programs and up to 70 percent quicker when preparing meals.
• Stainless steel interior. The interior portion that comes in contact with food is stainless steel, as well as the lid.
• User-friendly interface. The company redesigned its touchpad control panel with its end users in mind. For example, instead of the timer button, it’s now “delay start” button; while the manual button is renamed to pressure cook. Plus, you’ll find a separate button for keep warm and cancel.
• Allows cooking of egg in less, normal or more mode.
• Enables you to cook lighter moist cakes through less mode, denser moist cake using normal mode and cheesecake with more mode.
• Comes with sterilize program to pasteurize dairy products or sterilize utensils. But it’s not for meat canning.
• Better inner pot markings. Instant Pot Duo Plus now has new inner pot markings so you can now see US quart and liters, as well as pressure cook safety limit.
• Gives you peace of mind when cooking. Thanks to its ten safety mechanisms.
• Contains smells of your dish. There’s no steam when it cooks, thereby, containing the aroma of your dish while it automates cooking.
• Compatible with Instant Pot app so you’ll be guided while you’re cooking dish.
Instant Pot DUO Plus 60, 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
• It can’t be used for pressure canning.