Instant Pot Duo Series of pressure cookers are just some of the premier products of Instant Pot. For many, this appliance is versatile enough to be living in their drawer. This article will attempt to assist you in deciding whether or not this product would add substance to your kitchen. Is this 7-in-1 device worth $139.95 a magician?
• Combines 7 kitchen devices in one appliance. These kitchen appliances would include a slow cooker, pressure cooker, saute, rice cooker, warmer, yogurt maker and steamer.
• With 14 smart programs, including bean/chili, multigrain, poultry, salt, porridge, and several others.
• Comes in a stainless steel inner cooking pot without chemical coating.
• With 3-ply bottom, which is ideal for distributing heat evenly.
• Built with the latest microprocessor that monitors time and temperature.
Pros of owning Instant Pot Duo Series
• Can make yogurt. The Lux Series doesn’t have this feature.
• With natural venting option. It allows the pot to release the steam itself.
• It’s dishwasher safe so you can easily throw it in your dishwashing unit after using.
• With sounds when you open or close the lid, so you’ll know whether or not you have safely closed or opened the unit.
• Comes with temperature-control regulators. They are perfect to ensure that the device works in a safe range.
• Its saute feature functions well.
• Meat dishes are cooked well, every time you use this pot to prepare them.
• It’s a sturdy countertop appliance that can last for many years.
It can be difficult to learn how to use this appliance at first, even if you read the manual. Thus, you can expect to have a trial and error when using it the first time. But, as you get the hang of it, you can cook meals faster and with best results when using it.Instant Pot DUO Plus 60, 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer