Instant Pot Lux Series comes with numerous automated programs for steaming, simmering and stewing. It’s a 6-in-1 multi-use pressure cooker at a reasonable price range. The Instant Pot Lux V3 6 is an enhanced version with “cake” and “egg” program.
• Comes with stainless steel interior pot. It allows the appliance to sear meat well or add great flavor to your dishes.
• With 12 smart built-in programs. These would include soup, stew, cake, egg, sauce, multigrain, rice, porridge, pressure cook, steam, slow cook and keep warm.
• Built with 3rd generation microprocessor technology.
• Can pressure cook up to 240 minutes with up to 24 hours delay start.
• Made for serious cooker. The maximum volume you can cook is six quarts.
• Easy to clean. Thanks to its non-stick coatings.
• The outer part is steel. It makes it fingerprint resistant, and it can easily match common kitchen decor.
• Includes accessories like a metal wire rack, plastic rice spoon, small measuring cup and soup spoon.
• Allows pressure cooking in six ways.
• Easy to use. You just need to place all ingredients in the pot with some liquid. From there, you can choose from among the eight pressure cooking programs on the panel.
• With a few modes to prepare specialty food. The cake function, for example, can pressure bake the batter; while the egg mode can cook soft, medium and hard-boiled eggs. Plus, it has porridge program that can handle congee.
• Has a saute mode. As you hit the button, the unit starts its heating element into high gear. It can reach a maximum temperature of 345 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to easily brown meats for soups and stews.
The electrical cord can’t be detached, unlike the Duo Series.
No chili program. It’s a popular dish for a slow-cooker crowd.
– Can’t make yogurt. You need to upgrade to its Duo Series if you wish to make yogurt regularly.Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Muti-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer