Instant Pot Ultra Series Review
Cooking your own food is now easier with Instant Pot Ultra Series, an all-in-one electric pressure cooker. You can cook up to six times more food than a slow cooker or a standard pressure cooker. It can work like a crockpot appliance, but it doesn’t have a see-through glass. Does the price tag $149.95 worth it?
• Next generation electric pressure cooker with a central dial to add precision when you program and adjust your meal preparation mode.
• Comes with new features, like cooking indicator, steam release reset button and altitude adjustment. Plus, it has custom programming.
• Replaces not just nine kitchen appliances but 10. In addition to the pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker and egg cooker, this appliance has searing, steaming, warming and sterilizing modes.
• With 3rd generation technology that can monitor the pressure and temperature of what you’re cooking.
• Comes with a steam release reset button so you can better handle the appliance while preparing your meal.
• With food-grade stainless steel pot.
• It now has 16 cooking programs. Each one is displayed on the side of the display. These would include soup/broth, bean/chili, saute/searing, multigrain, porridge, yogurt, etc. What’s great is that you can easily pick the program by turning the knob.
• It allows customization of temperature settings. Unlike the older models of Instant Pot, the Ultra Series comes with customizable temperature settings that you can adjust using the knob.
• It can quickly cook food. For example, a beef stew can take more than 45 minutes to finish when you pressure cook it. However, with Instant Pot Ultra Series, it only takes 35 minutes. But the result is a perfectly cooked and tender meat.
• It’s easy to clean. You just have to remove the inner pot and place it in your dishwasher or hand wash it.
– Its manual doesn’t include instructions on how to use the Low-Pressure setting.Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer